[Ecls-list] Need help with SIGFPE

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at integrable-solutions.net
Sun Oct 11 13:24:30 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am having problems with the code for generating and handling
> floating point exceptions. It only happens in Linux, FreeBSD and
> similar platforms where we use feenablexeecept(), but from my last
> tests this seems not directly related. OS X does not suffer this
> problem.

Use sigsetjmp/siglongjmp if you want the system to save the signal
context and restore it later.  sigsetjmp takes an additional
parameter that controls that behaviour.  They are POSIX-2001
functions, so you may want to Autoconf-test them...

Hope that helps,

-- Gaby