[Ecls-list] [ANN] ECL v.9.10.1

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sun Oct 11 05:24:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:33:21 -0400
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> The boehm-gc-7.1nb1 package I have from pkgsrc-2009Q2 does have
> GC_register_my_thread but I couldn't test this new release yet, I'll
> try to give it a try soon.

Using the above boehm-gc package I indeed could build and run ECL from
HEAD CVS in threaded mode (advertized version 9.10.2).  I also tested
if I could reproduce the with-lock problems I've had in the past, but
could not reproduce them at the moment.  The (truncate 1 0) case does
however trigger an endless loop on 32-bit i686 NetBSD-5, just like in
the case Waldek reported).

Thanks,
--
Matt