[Ecls-list] Latest changes, 1/10/2009

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:49:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis
<gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
>   I looked at the automated tests and it seems that noweb is not
> installed on the
> machine so OpenAxiom could not be built.  Is that a known issue?

Hmm? Strange. Probably during the automated update of the sources, the
noweb tree was deleted. I actually want to change things and make
these builds part of ecl-test, as an optional directory. This way I
can easily outsource testing to other machines. I will look into this,
but probably not before the end of the weekend.