[Ecls-list] Two bugs in ECL's CLOS implementation

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:06:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> wrote:
>> (set-funcallable-instance-function #'foo (lambda (x y z) (+ x y z)))
>> (defun test ()
>    (apply #'foo (list 1 2 3)))
>> (test)
>
> #<bytecompiled-closure #<bytecompiled-function 0000000101e00000>> is not of type FUNCTION.

Fixed. There was a problem in the dispatch function.

Actually it is quite embarrassing the amount of errors in this, but
the support funcallable-instance functions was something somebody
asked from me a long long time ago and have not since looked at it
again in detail.

Thanks again for using your time to port this library to ECL!