[Ecls-list] 10.11.1 to be frozen

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Sat Nov 14 22:26:23 UTC 2009

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Waldek Hebisch <hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl> wrote:
> > 2) Calling BREAK inside FriCAS code does not start the debugger.
> > ? Apparently when *debugger-hook* is set the hook is run
>
> I suspect both things may be related. I changed BREAK to set
> *debugger-hook* to NIL. Can you try now?

Now hook is no longer run, but still debugger is not started.
Andy Hefner wrote about system::*break-enable*.  If I set
system::*break-enable* to t then debugger is started.
In simple program system::*break-enable* is set to t, but
in FriCAS it is nil -- I do not know if there is some
rule deciding what will be initial value of this variable.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl