[Ecls-list] 10.11.1 to be frozen

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:18:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Brit Butler <redline6561 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are Alexander's patches for MOP support upstream? I didn't see them in the
> commit logs after 1.645 and would really love those patches to be in 9.11.1!
> Of course, if they're not considered ready yet or they're already included
> and I missed it, disregard this. :)

Go to http://ecls.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=ecls/ecl
The changes start in "Fix the +the-standard-class+ constant" and move
upwards. Some carry my name because I did not apply Alexander's patch
but rather cooked up a slightly modified version

If you use some variant of Linux, *BSD or Mac OS X I would encourage
you to move from CVS to git if you want to keep track of changes.