[Ecls-list] Arrays to C and C to Arrays....

Alexander Gavrilov angavrilov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 09:52:53 UTC 2009

> From: Brad Beer <bradwbeer at gmail.com>
> > How can I convert C arrays to Lisp Arrays and vice-versa using only the FFI?

On a somewhat related topic, I wonder if there is a lispy way to
do efficient binary I/O of specialized floating point arrays?
(Efficient here means the same kind of performance as you get
by using fread/fwrite inside c-inline.) It seems that Clozure CL
has a pair of non-standard methods to do fast untyped binary
I/O with specialized vectors, but I couldn't find how to do it
with ECL and SBCL. Maybe I didn't look well enough.

Alexander