[Ecls-list] Standalone executables gone mad...

Brit Butler redline6561 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:33:30 UTC 2009

Dear list,

I'm still having some problems but I think they have to do with
closer-to-mop and mop conformance. Maybe not. You all have been so helpful I
thought you might be able to give me some insight on to how to debug or
proceed. On invoking ./paktahn-mono I get the following:

No applicable method for MAKE-INSTANCE with arguments of types
 (INTEGER 0 0)
 KEYWORD
 NULL
 KEYWORD
 CONS
 KEYWORD
 CONS
 KEYWORD
 COMPILED-FUNCTION
 KEYWORD
 STANDARD-DIRECT-SLOT-DEFINITION
No restarts available.

Broken at NIL. In: #<process SI:TOP-LEVEL 00000000016f4f60>.
CLOSER-MOP>>

Are these still problems with asdf:make-build or should I head for
closer-mop-devel? Is there anything I can tell them about what code is
causing the issue? i.e. a backtrace...preferably not strace. :)

Thanks,
Brit Butler