[Ecls-list] embedding ecl into a game engine

Ilya Kliot plushe at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:34:32 UTC 2009

John, thanks a lot, those sources answered most of my questions and I see
a correlation with eclgui sample that was a source for my study until now.
The last problem I have to complete the embedding is to provide automatic
proxy to methods of all the engine objects supporting  a general script
interface. There is a very nice feature of the engine that allows to make it
without wrapping each method for each class as I found in Entity.cpp - in
Tcl support it implemented using overload of the "unknown" procedure of tcl
(that called if some undefined
command was called) - it checks first if the command related to current
instance(cwd in engine tree) and if yes calls it else calls the original
"unknown" Tcl implementation.
Is there in LISP such command that I can overload  ?