[Ecls-list] ECL 9.3.0 pre-release

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at integrable-solutions.net
Sun Mar 29 00:41:56 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis
> <gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
>> 2009/3/24 Samium Gromoff <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru>:
>>> The current git master[1] fails to build on linux/x86-64:
>>
>> I can concur with this after a fresh CVS update.
>> Maybe the fix did not propagate to CVS?
>
> No, I simply had not tested these builds on 64-bits machines. I have
> fixed three typos related to this port and it now seems to build and
> run just fine. Please verify.
>
> Juanjo

hi Juanjo,

a fresh CVS update just complteted successfully.

I'll try to report an OpenAxiom buil later.

It will be interesting if we could eventually solve a
non-debug build failure I reported a while ago.  But, I
think that is NOT for the 9.3.0 timeframe.

-- Gaby