[Ecls-list] Latest changes

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at integrable-solutions.net
Tue Jun 30 18:23:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Gabriel Dos
Reis<gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
> <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis
>> <gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:
>>>  Would you mind asking the SF folks to set up a mailing
>>> list that would automatically send emails  for commits?
>>> (I was unable to fiind such a list for ECL, so I assumed it does
>>> not exist at the moment.).  That would be useful to some of us
>>> willing to follow.
>>
>> There is one. It is called ecl-cvs. You can find it here
>> https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=30035
>
> OK, thanks.  For some reasons, I was unable to find it.

Is that list still accepting new subscriptions?
I've filled at least 3 subscriptions request in last 3-4 weeks.
I've yet to receive a notification, or any traffic from that list.
I first thought it was a mail traffic delay, but now after that
long period, I think it might be a different problem.

-- Gaby