[Ecls-list] Huge patches being committed

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:10:31 UTC 2009

Sorry, since the problem is similar to build farm I supposed you
already have the details. Both systems are built using
--enable-threads --enable-unicode --with-system-gmp
--enable-boehtm=system

Arch linux machine is
[markko at ekser ecl.git]$ uname -a
Linux ekser.yuwanadu.com 2.6.29-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed May 20
07:06:02 UTC 2009 i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 2.13GHz
GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

[markko at ekser ecl.git]$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-pc-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --enable-threads=posix
--mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info
--enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-multilib --libdir=/usr/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --enable-clocale=gnu --disable-libstdcxx-pch
--with-tune=generic
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.0 20090526 (prerelease) (GCC)

gmp-4.3.1-2 and gc-7.1-1, as included by ArchLinux.

As for gentoo machine I don't have access to it right now.

Regards,
Marko