[Ecls-list] Huge patches being committed

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:51:38 UTC 2009

It fails to build on gentoo for some time. It is just now that I found
in gdb backtrace that if fails in that line. It might be something
with my machine.

I just built it on Arch Linux on another machine and build was successfull.
However, when I try to run it, I gat the similar error as reported in
the server farm page:
[markko at ekser ecl.git]$ ecl -norc

Debugger called in: #<process TOP-LEVEL 087c2fc0>.

#<a DIVISION-BY-ZERO>
Available restarts:

1. (SUSPEND-DEBUG) Put this process back on debugger's waiting list.
2. (QUIT-DEBUGGER) Quit debugger level 1.

Broken at NIL. In: #<process TOP-LEVEL 087c2fc0>.
SI>> :

Regards,
Marko