[Ecls-list] Huge patches being committed

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:10:18 UTC 2009

I tried building latest code on gentoo linux and got two errors.
num_pred.d:202 has misspelled isfinite as is_finite.

After patching that, the error happened when trying to create null
stream from "/dev/null" at file.d:4670.

I suppose the same (or similar) error will happen on windows.

I'll try windows build and report.

Regards,
Marko