[Ecls-list] ecl_release_current_thread() issue

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:31:31 UTC 2009

Hi Juan,

To interface C world with lisp I have defined some low level calls
with ecl_def_c_function() and ecl_def_c_function_va(). They are
working fine. Higher level functions defined using defun macro with
si_safe_eval() are working too but crash my app when
ecl_release_current_thread() gets called with the following error:

Internal or unrecoverable error in:
Unable to deallocate environment structure.
  [22: Invalid argument]
zsh: abort (core dumped)  ../src/server/server -l7 -o3 -p Engine-ECL

--
--wbr.