[Ecls-list] mp:interrupt-process + break

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:26:46 UTC 2009

It is not unreasonable at all! It is just not working right now...

I have been working on ECL's signal handling and mp:interrupt-process
with the help of Juanjo for a while now.  We'll probably start to merge
my new code back into the main branch in a day or two.

Wait a bit and you will see a major improvement soon.

Cheers,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin