[Ecls-list] Problem with environment access

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Wed Jul 1 10:41:13 UTC 2009

Jean-Claude Beaudoin wrote:
> Hello Waldek,
>
> I just tried your code on a oldish ECL 0.9l on my Fedora 11 Pentium
> and it works as expected. I also tries ECL 9.5.1 and it's the same.
> See below.
>
> There is probably something wrong with your setup...

I forgot to add: this code worked as expected up to ECL 9.4.1.
I just tried 9.6.2 (I skipped versions in between) and got the
result I reported.  The system is 64-bit Fedora 9.  ECL is
compiled using default options (except for prefix which I gave
to be able to use more versions on the same machine).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl