[Ecls-list] Problem building from git

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:40:59 UTC 2009

Hi, these are two separate issues. One is an actual typo in the
Unicode code int->cl_fixnum replacement is ok. I just messed it up
(Incidentally, it cannot be a char, for it is a Unicode character and
it can be as large as #x10FFFF) and will upload a fix in a few
minutes.

The amd64 issue is different. There are problems right now with the
64-bits intel architecture. My computational facilities have been
dramatically reduced in the last months, and this week dreamhost has
decided to blacklist my office IP address, so that I am also
experiencing problems to reach a node I pay for. Add that to the fact
I still do not have ADSL at home and you will find a nice picture :-)
Damn, it seems I am all the time whining to the mailing list, hehe.