[Ecls-list] StumpWM compatability?

Julian Stecklina js at alien8.de
Sun Feb 22 19:18:23 UTC 2009

"A.W." writes:

> Hello,
> StumpWM is interested in being compatible with ECL, but there appear
> to be some things in Stump and/or ECL that need to be implemented
> first.
> If you pull the StumpWM code from the git repo, it seems the relevant
> code that's missing is in wrappers.lisp
> Look forward to small, threaded, fast StumpWM.

Last time I checked, ECL was unable to build CLX... Ok, this was a few
months ago and I gather that there have a number of changes been made to
ECL since then. So it might be worth a try to check again. Unfortunately,
I have no time to do that until at least May.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding