[Ecls-list] Embedding ECL: Serious signal 6

Nikhilesh S s.nikhilesh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:12:02 UTC 2009

I'm thinking about using Lisp as an embedded scripting language in games.

I first tried with a console application, and ECL works fine. I can bind
C functions to lisp and use them from there.

Now, I tried putting ECL into a little graphics test application I
have, and I got a floating point exception. So, I did a '(SI:TRAP-FPE
'FLOATING-POINT-UNDERFLOW NIL)', and it works fine. However, when
'cl_shutdown()' is called, it gives me this:-

Serious signal 6 caught.
Broken at SI:TOP-LEVEL.No restarts available.
Top level.

Any ideas what may be causing this and how I can fix it?

Thanks for the help!

--
Nikhilesh S
http://nikki.drupalsite.org