[Ecls-list] LLVM backend?

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 20:44:03 UTC 2009

I just came across some mails from about a year ago about LLVM back
end in ECL. Is this idea still viable? Also, what is the status of new
compiler implementation?

Don't get me wrong. ECL came a long way in this year, and there were a
lot of significant improvements and bug fixes. It has become my
favorite CL implementation ;)

I want do congratulate Juan for great efforts and helpfulness (if this
is the right turn). I would also like that ECL get at least one new
committer in this new year.

What is the road map of future changes and what is planned in near
(and far) future? How community can help to make ECL go forward?

Regards and thanks for good work,
Marko Kocić