[Ecls-list] New 'random bug in 9.12.1

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Fri Dec 4 22:34:08 UTC 2009

On 3 Dec 2009, at 17:21, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> A completely unrelated thing. This patch release contains a fix for
> the debugger, which now shows the names of method lambda forms in the
> backtrace. What other features do you (Pascal or anyone) think that
> would be useful for debugging CLOS code or their extensions (ContextL,
> etc)?

I haven't looked too much into debugging issues for ContextL or similar extensions, for any implementation. So I'm probably not the best person to ask this. However, the maintainers of http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-dwim/ seem to use ContextL and other non-trivial CLOS extensions a lot, and already provided patches for ContextL in the past to make it easier to debug things. So maybe you want to get into contact with them for suggestions.

Best,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net