[Ecls-list] ecl_read_from_cstring() and ecl_read_from_cstring_safe() don't work

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:25:02 UTC 2009

Hi Juan,

In the latest ECL 9.8.x the function c_string_to_object(s) was replaced
with ecl_read_from_cstring(S) and ecl_read_from_cstring_safe(S, V)
macros.

I tested my app with the latest CVS HEAD and found that with the correct
input expression, ecl_read_from_cstring(S) returns a cl_object that
can't be evaluated with si_safe_eval() and ecl_read_from_cstring_safe(S,
V) always return V.

c_string_to_object(S) works as expected in 9.7.x.

--
--wbr.