[Ecls-list] In-tree CLX

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:26:19 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Matthew Mondor<mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:
> Is the CLX as part of ECL source deprecated and considered for eventual
> removal?

No. It was updated half a year ago to a more recent version.

> If not, I've gave it a quick test and it compiles but fails to work
> for me.  First I noticed the missing make-process-lock definition
> (which was under a wrong function name in the conditional ECL-specific
> defun), and then another problem:
>
> Cannot find the element type in vector type XLIB::BUFFER-TEXT16

The sequence functions are looking for a specialized array with the
given element type. Unfortunately in seq.lsp I forgot to add the
appropriate types for :uint-16, etc. I have changed the code to make
it more robust. CLX builds now on my machine, but I have not tested
how well it works.