[Ecls-list] CFFI on ECL HEAD/MinGW?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:30:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Daniel Herring<dherring at tentpost.com> wrote:
> Ouch.  Somewhere a file path isn't being quoted properly, and the shell is
> splitting "c:/Program Files/asdf/alexandria/package.fas" into "c:/Program"
> and "Files/asdf/alexandria/package.fas".

I think I have fixed this. It was a very localized bug in bundle-cc
and it only affected Windows + mingw32. Other platforms had no
problems with spaces in file names AFAIK.

> Has this asdf install ever worked with ecl?

Really, I do not know. I submitted some patches to asdf-install-devel
long time ago, but since I do not use this library regularly, and
people do not seem to take over the task of maintaining these
libraries for ECL...

BTW, I myself prefer to keep copies of the git/CVS/darcs repositories
and use my own scripts that combine ECL's extensions (LOAD-FASL-OP)
with a simple centralized repository of FASL files, that is easily
cleaned and maintained. The code has been posted to the mailing list
several times before.