[Ecls-list] [ANN] ECL 9.8.1

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 8 12:17:15 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Dr. David
Kirkby<david.kirkby at onetel.net> wrote:
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
>>
>> Announcement of ECL v9.8.1
>> ==========================
>
> Hi,
> It's great news an update is released. You need to update your web site
> though, as it still shows 9.7.1

I am away from Madrid and the institution I work for has closed the
gateway, so it will be some time until I can update webpages and logs.

> However, or more concern is that I can't extract the tar file:

As I said, I am travelling and use a flaky usb modem connection. I
could not check that the files were properly transferred. I uploaded a
new version five minutes ago. These are the right values

$ sha1sum ecl-9.8.1.tgz
dd267cfffe14b1d4f6d9e69884d479cbe4b64c6e  ecl-9.8.1.tgz
$ ls -l ecl-9.8.1.tgz
-rw-rw-r--    1 jjgarcia jjgarcia  5732115 Aug  8 15:15 ecl-9.8.1.tgz