[Ecls-list] Invalid octet sequence -> SIMPLE-ERROR

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Wed Aug 5 22:31:21 UTC 2009

From: Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>
[snip]
> I'm unsure if it's best to keep the current ECL parameters or if the
> socket code really should be SBCL compatible.  If the later, I could
> file a PR ticket and try to provide a diff against CVS HEAD in it on
> request.

I'd say, cloning Juanjo's git repository[1] and providing the changeset
by exporting yours[2], might streamline the code flow. Once you get used
to it, that is.

regards, Samium Gromoff

---

1. git://ecls.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ecls/ecl
2. I realise that it's not always possible. Just suggesting a minimum
   effort in-the-long-term way.