[Ecls-list] Build fixes for the git "master" branch.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:53:08 UTC 2009

I have committed this fix of yours: "Fix MAKE-BUILD: filter out :FASL
files from INPUT-FILES return value."
Is this the one that solves it? I do not want to merge in your branch
because it involves going back one release in the garbage collector --
if this is really needed for mingw, people should be advised to build
this particular library by themselves.

Juanjo