[Ecls-list] Compilation error for win32

Kris Steegmans krissteegmans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:18:27 UTC 2009

I am using 9.4.1.

I got it working in the mean time. I get the error when I am compiling
from a regular command prompt. If I start a visual studio command
prompt, then it works. Not sure what is the reason behind it. Probably
some path setting that is not correct in the regular command prompt.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response.

Kris