[Ecls-list] Threads on win32.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:03:38 UTC 2009

2009/4/10 Samium Gromoff <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru>:
> Do you have any details about the threads-related problems on windows?

I was not able to debug it so I do not really know what happens. The
ecl_min.exe program failed even to load AFAI remember. I tried
building with ECL_THREADS=1 and ECL_DEBUG=1 in the msvc directory, and
then debugged with "vcexpress.exe ecl_min.exe" from there. The program
entered some kind of infinite loop and, whenever I pressed Ctrl+break
I ended up either in kernel.dll or in some phase of the garbage
collector.