[Ecls-list] usocket on ECL 9.4.0

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:32:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Chun Tian (binghe)
<binghe.lisp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, ECL community
>
> I met some problems when compiling usocket on ECL 9.4.0, below is the
> error outputs:

This is a typo in usockets which I think I reported some time ago. The
name of several functions is being changed to have prefix ecl_
(internal functions), cl_ (Common Lisp Standard) or si_ (internal lisp
functions). In particular, cl_alloc_atomic is called  (See
ecl/src/h/external.h)
extern ECL_API void *ecl_alloc_atomic(cl_index n);

Feel free to change the name of the function in your copy of usockets.