[Ecls-list] threads brokwn in AMD64?

Jeronimo Pellegrini jpn at aleph0.info
Fri Apr 3 15:26:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 03:19:08PM +0200, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Jeronimo Pellegrini <jpn at aleph0.info> wrote:
> > I was trying to build ECL on an AMD64 Linux system with --enable-threads, but
> > compilation stops with the following error: [...]
> > Without --enable-threads, everything works fine.
>
> Works for me. Make sure you have either the latest git/CVS sources or
> wait for the coming release (later today)

I was using the latest version from git (did a pull this morning).

This is what I used to configure:

make clean && rm -rf Makefile build
./configure --with-x  \
	    --with-fpe \
	    --with-profile \
	    --with-rt \
	    --with-cmp \
	    --with-defsystem \
	    --with-asdf \
	    --with-cmuformat \
	    --with-clos-streams \
	    --with-tcp \
	    --with-system-gmp=no \
	    --enable-gengc \
	    --enable-c99complex \
	    --enable-longdouble \
	    --enable-boehm=included \
	    --enable-shared \
	    --with-serve-event \
	    --enable-unicode \
	    --enable-threads \
	    --with-clx

Then it breaks... I'll try to compile with less options to configure and see
what happens.

J.