[Ecls-list] "Silent" ECL

Christian Svensson info at cmd.nu
Sun Sep 14 14:25:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

Yes, I've looked at that page before.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not very experienced with LISP programming yet
but I know
my way around the general language.

I'm having problems seeing how using a let-statement inside the LISP file
would set
the debugger-hook for cl_load to use.

Earlier in this thread I was told that cl_* is the same as the commands in
LISP.
Therefor I test this both in "ecl" and using si_safe_eval:

(let ((*debugger-hook* nil)) (load "test.lisp"))

I get thrown to the top-level anyway.

I've also tried with:

*test-debug.lisp*
(defun test-debug( c m )
  (print c))

*main.c*
cl_load( 1, "test-debug.lisp" );
..
si_safe_eval( 3, "(let ((*debugger-hook* #'test-debug)) (load
\"test.lisp\"))", Cnil, OBJNULL );
..

where *test.lisp *is riddled with syntax errors - it should fail to load,
which it does
but it throws me to top-level anyway. I does however execute (print c).

Am I missing some kind of function call inside my debug function to stop the
evaluation
or anything of the kind?

Thanks in advance and for your patience.

--
Christian Svensson
Command Systems