[Ecls-list] Patch: FTYPE proclamations with DEFTYPE'd types.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:25:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Josh Elsasser <josh at elsasser.org> wrote:

> Hi.  I don't mean to be a pest, but did this get overlooked?  If it
> needed work or you just haven't had time to look at it then that's
> fine, I just want to make sure that it didn't get lost.

Thanks for insisting. Sometimes it is required. Not this time: I just
finished fixing the versioning system and still had no time to look at your
patch with greater care: the fix you are proposing should not be required it
is just a symptom of another problem in the type checker or in the type
propagator. I have to find out what really breaks with complex types.

Instituto de Física Fundamental
CSIC, Serrano, 113, Madrid 28040 (Spain)