[Ecls-list] ECL sigill on debian armel (lenny)

ds ds at physik.de
Tue Sep 2 06:16:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

this is quite interesting. I installed a native debian system, but with
a patched kernel for the nokia internet tablet, and I have still the
same issue. What debian kernel do you have installed. I compared my
kernel configuration to linux-image-2.6-ixp4xx and could not find
important differences. The floating point emualtion is the same and I do
not have any idea, what the kernel may do. As all other apps I tested
work, I do not think threads can be a problem (I used threads myself in
software on N800 already).

So, at the moment I have no idea how to go on. I just wanted to leave
this note, just in case anybody has an idea how to go on.

Detlef