[Ecls-list] I don't think this is an ecl bug....

Teunis Peters teunis at wintersgift.com
Mon Sep 1 04:28:43 UTC 2008

I'm getting #<a FLOATING-POINT-UNDERFLOW> sometimes when communicating
with cffi calls.   It's farely inconsistent - so I'm trying to debug it.

Any suggestions?   (the same code works fine in sbcl)

incidentally, outside of several systems being unusable thanks to a
shortage of 64 bit integers, hal and dbus hooks are almost entirely working.
(I'm also not sure how to handle null-terminated string arrays)

No idea if anyone is interested - I've just been porting the libhal
demos (slowly) over to ecl as a bit of an exercise.    If anyone is -
any suggestion where I could post it?   It's not really that small.
Also I could probably convert it to uffi (or ecl ffi) if need be -
automatically-built swig code was not usable without heavy modification
so I don't mind.

- Teunis