[Ecls-list] cl-launch and ecl, again

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:16:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're interested, you can try for yourself.
>
>  mkdir /tmp/foo
>  cd /tmp/foo
>  wget http://fare.tunes.org/files/cl-launch/cl-launch_2.09.sh
>  apt-get install clisp gcl gclcvs cmucl sbcl
>  ./cl-launch_2.09.sh -l 'ecl' -B tests

Did this on my Mac OS X, using ECL sources from GIT or CVS
repositories (master and stable branches respectively, so nothing
fancy) and the first test that fails is #86. It fails because the
value of the variable HEADER in BUILD-AND-DUMP is NIL and you are
applying ENSURE-LISP-FILE on it. I cannot try on linux because my big
quadcore box died this morning out of a hard disk failure.