[Ecls-list] Changes in unstable new_signals

David Creelman creelman.david at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:08:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:49:53PM +0200, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> I have reimplemented lisp streams using the usual C object oriented
> hack. Streams contain some common data and a vector to a dispatch
> table for the most basic operations: binary I/O, character I/O,
> sequence I/O, stream properties querying and setting, etc.

<snip>

This will effect all sockets I'm guessing?

Will this have any effect on the problems with writes clobbering reads on
CLX (at least this is what I think the problem is) ?

This seems to be a problem with CLX on ECL, though I could be wrong. I have
some demo code to demonstrate the problem (though it does need user interaction
to reproduce) on Linux if it is of interest.

Cheers
David