[Ecls-list] ext:run-program always waits

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:38:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Andie Kirkpatrick
<spacebat at ubermonkey.net> wrote:
> This never returns control, so following that with a write to the
> resulting stream doesn't work because I never get to that point. I
> figured that I needed to add :wait nil to the lambda list, but when I do
> that I get:
>
> Unknown keyword :WAIT

This was a problem with the 0.9l release which was reported and fixed
here. The appropriate symbol (in this case the keyword :WAIT) was
missing from the vector of symbols that are created at boot time. The
unstable version in either the CVS or GIT repositories solves this
problem.