[Ecls-list] error building ecl from latest cvs

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:41:49 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Pedro Kröger <kroger.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Josh Elsasser <josh at elsasser.org> writes:
>
>> Oops, sorry about that.  Try this patch:
>
> it works, but then I get the error I reported before:

Hmmm? This was fixed before Josh' patches :-/ Did you clean completely
your ecl/build directory, reconfiguring and building again after you
last downloaded the sources? The stack overflow check implied deep
changes, which affect both the configuration and build process, and
thus it requires a clean rebuild.

It is also in order to ask, does anybody else in the maling list still
get this stack overflow error during build? Please speak up, unless
errors are reported I cannot do anything to fix them :-)