[Ecls-list] Status of CVS

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 29 18:52:11 UTC 2008

The people at Sourceforge have finally improted our CVS repository. I
am very glad that they removed the old, obsolete directories, and
reproduced the structure in common-lisp.net.

The situation now is that we have four mirrors of the development trees:

- The original developers tree in Sourceforge. Commits now go there!!!
- One anonymous tree in Sourceforge.
- One anonymous tree in Common-Lisp.net
- One GIT repository at http://ecls.sourceforge.net/git/

The last three are updated with a delay that varies from 15 minutes to
1 hour, depending on many different issues. Updates of the second
respository are performed by the Sourceforge servers, the last two are
a responsability of my own server and cron jobs.