[Ecls-list] CVS is working. Please confirm.

Vadim Konovalov vadrer at gmail.com
Wed May 21 00:12:22 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 20:21:49 Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> If anybody is experiencing problems with CVS on other platforms,
> please explain me what you experience or directly contact the people
> at www.common-lisp.net.

I do not see any recent changes, I am on linux.

I update using following bash script:

ADDRESS=anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/ecl/cvsroot
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous:$ADDRESS co ecl

Besides, there are mentions about benchmarks in 'src/gabriel' directory but it
is empty. Also empty is 'src/tk' directory. I would like for its contents to
be appear rather than those mentions are fixed.

Best regards,
Vadim.