[Ecls-list] Preparing to pack 0.9k

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 20 11:41:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Marko Kocić <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:
> P1 - configure --help shows --enable-c99-complex while configure
> scripts checks for --enable-c99complex

This flag is not used anyway.

> P2 - I got a lot of warnings saying:
> In file included from c:/tmp/ecl/build/ecl/ecl.h:39,
>                 from c:/tmp/ecl/src/c/all_symbols.d:2:
> c:/tmp/ecl/build/ecl/config.h:29:1: warning: "ECL_API" redefined
> <command-line>: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

Yes, this happens in all platforms. There is an #undef ECL_API
statement in config.h which is being wiped out by Autoconf. It is not
a big issue, and only shows up when building ECL itself, but it is
annoying and I do not know yet how to solve it.

> P3 - ecl_min is built successfully, but then it crashes when you try
> to start it:

This needs to be debugged. It can be anything from a problem in the
lisp code to something deeper.