[Ecls-list] Preparing to pack 0.9k

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 20 09:23:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

beginning with next week I will be rather busy. Hence, I have decided
to do a full test of the current CVS tree and pack it as the next
release, which should come out by the end of the week.

However, my copy of Windows XP has not yet arrived and I need help
with the Windows platforms, to ensure that everything works ok. I may
be able to do some testing on Windows at the weekend but I am not 100%
sure. Hence, I would be happy enough if people here could successfully
build and test at least the MSVC version using the ecl-test suite
which is provided also from CVS
(http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=ecl)

The remaining supported Intel platforms already belong to the
automated virtual machine farm which shows results every midnight at
http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs.html
That includes 3 different builds on Ubuntu/64, 1 default build on
OpenBSD and NetBSD, and, as of today, two builds on Fedora/32.

I will incorporate also automated tests contributed by the Sage
project and if you regularly build ECL on your machine, fee free to
contribute with yours -- just ask me what is required.