[Ecls-list] Changes in CVS
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 18 20:16:10 UTC 2008
- (COERCE 0 '(DOUBLE * *)) now works as expected. Was broken due to a typo.
- Simplified MAKE-ARRAY, which now can be inlined into a single call
to a C function.
- New compiler macro optimizations for MAKE-ARRAY and VECTOR-PUSH*
- Deactivated the old garbage collector again.
- cl_dealloc() now takes a single argument, a pointer, and uses GC_free.
- Extended the compiler environment so that it now can hold
declarations. Currently that only applies to OPTIMIZE declarations,
but in a near future it will allow us to have different type
declarations for different code paths, an implementation of DECLAIM
that forgets declarations after a file is compiled and other
Facultad de Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
Ciudad Universitaria s/n Madrid 28040 (Spain)
More information about the ecl-devel