[Ecls-list] Maxima + ECL status

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 16 18:01:17 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com> wrote:
> But I'm curious to know
> whether anyone else is trying Maxima + ECL. At this point it looks like
> it is going to be a long haul, and I'm not sure I want to do it by myself.

As I said some time ago, I am right now working on the build and load
process because I have problems with the defsystem and the fact that
it load sources instead of binaries, for instance. I tried with the
ASDF file but it is incomplete, so I am slowly updating it. Things
seem to work so far, but I will probably ask you for advice when it
comes to running the tests.

BTW, I removed all other mailing lists from this message since I am
not subscribed to it.

Cheers,