[Ecls-list] ASDF status

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 14 11:45:24 UTC 2008

- The fixes for LOAD-OP seem to have made LOAD-FASL-OP complete and
working. I have been stress testing it with hunchentoot and all its
dependent libraries and simply seems to work. Please report if it does
not.

- I have also solved the inconvenience of calling the compiler for
every LOAD-OP. Now, if you decide to use LOAD-OP, files will only be
compiled once, producing both the object files that LOAD-FASL-OP
requires and the binary file that LOAD-OP needs.

So it seems that we now have _both_ methods up and running. BTW, Tag:
(CVS 2008-05-14 13:43)

The only things missing right now is an emulator image of a Windows XP
system. This will take some time, for I need to get a license from the
Uni for this box.