[Ecls-list] Status of CVS

Karsten Poeck Karsten.Poeck at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:52:51 UTC 2008

Hello Junjo,
I am a bit puzzled about the current version of instance.d.
Works fine on mac/intel using leopard, but fails on windows as Kamil notes.

Looking at the code of cl_class_of
I fail to understand why the following links at all
..
if (0) {
  cl_object y = old_cl_class_of(x);

This is looking like a edit error from the previous branch merge.
Shoudn't this be
if (0) {
  /* cl_object y = old_cl_class_of(x); */
  cl_object y = cl_class_of(x);
instead?
Is there a another place where the old_cl_class_of is defined?
Sherlock would not tell me, but it coudn't find cl_class_of as well.
Why is this working on leopard?

The other fix for dpp on windows is missing a semicolon, don't know whether
you
noticed this:
int
main(int argc, char **argv)
{
	char outfile[BUFSIZ];
#ifdef _MSC_VER
	char *p    /*Should probably be char *p;  */
#endifApart from that the msvc port worked for me with Visual Studio 2008 as
recommended.

salud2

Karsten
"Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll"