[Ecls-list] Build errors on win32/msvc2005

Dustin Long dlong at progmatism.com
Thu May 1 01:21:11 UTC 2008

I just tried compiling msvc6 and had a problem with the HAVE_LOG1P* flags. I
had to remove them to successfully link.

Other problems:

package.d line 82) Choked on the INLINE declaration. These two functions
seem to be missing return types. Also, I think the macro was being defined
to be inline, but the compiler didn't recognize that.

symbol.d line 43) The code generated for "get" has some stuff to handle the
optional parameter before the body, but then declares plist in the same
scope after non-declarations. I put an extra bare scope around the function
body to fix it.

After the core is booted I ran into the same problem that Marco Gidde wrote
about earlier. *.lsp files are compiling to have CAR as an l-value, which it
isn't.