[Ecls-list] Gray streams

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 19 10:54:43 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>  You mean like "Canned sequences of commands"
>  (http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb_21.html#SEC229) ?

Hmm, that is not exactly what I have in mind, though it helps. What
GDB would really need is some programming abilities and macros. Those
are just chained commands, AFAI can tell. But there is currently no
way (correct me if I am wrong), that given a C expression, such as
x->cons.car, I can build another one, x->cons.car->cons.cdr, etc, etc.
Hey, maybe ECL has a niche here, or maybe one can just teach Emacs to
reparse one's commands.

Cheers,